Essay for lifestyle in lockdown period

Essay on if I were the prime minister of my country

Essay on If I were the prime minister of my country


  In this article, I will write some topics in if I were the prime minister of my country .

1.) Introduction 

2.) The steps I would take:   

a.)  Poverty  eradication    

b.) Educational reforms

c.) Reduction in crimes

d.) Population control

e.) Improvement of rural infrastructure

3.) Conclusion

Introduction

Since childhood, I used to think that I will grow up to serve my country
remove everyone's sorrows, and Prime Minister is such a power and position that I can get an opportunity to do something for my country and countrymenThe step I would take

(I) Poverty  eradication


If I were the Prime Minister, I would first remove the poverty of my country, and make their economic system more
Tries to make it better. Providing maximum farmland to the farmers and getting them the best wages. He would try his best to provide free ration to the poor and a roof to the person who is on the sidewalk. He also provided the facility of giving pension etc. to the poor so that every citizen of our country could lead a respectful life. And at the same time I will also see that no one can exploit the poor etc.

(II) Educational reforms

I believe that it is necessary to improve education even more because 50% of the population of our country is illiterate which is very sad for our country, I will try to make people more aware of education because in our country right now There are also many such backward states where people still discriminate in gender. It is even more sad for our country that only 60% of women and 80% of men are educated, I want my country to progress further in terms of education. No one is able to study due to lack of school, so I will come to open more such schools which will not only stay near the village but children will not have to pay any fee there.

(III) Reduction in crimes

Crime is increasing day by day in our country, somewhere the poor are being exploited and some ministers are being fooled, wherever they look crime is increasing. If I were the Prime Minister, I would have first caught those people who take advantage of others and take bribe, and then those people who exploit the poor. Crime happens not only with the poor but also with every person who trusts other human beings and they cheat them. Nowadays every person thinks only about himself, if nothing else, people get tired in the name of religion, look at our government today, who does not do anything without taking bribe, lawyers only mean with their money, after that the person gets justice. Whether we get it or not, in this way our country is going down due to crimes. Had I been the Prime Minister, I would have dedicated my whole life to root out these crimes.

(IV) Population control

Today, the biggest reason for unemployment in our country is population growth, so far no rule has been made on population control in our country and even if it has been made, it is not being done, due to which people are unemployed and stumble rate rate. Then again, I will also make rules on population control and will also follow them strictly.


(V)  improvement of rural infrastructure


As we know, 70% of our country's population lives in villages, due to which people are deprived of many facilities such as pipeline facilities, better electricity, pucca houses, good roads, good means of transport, all that is needed is that the village The people of India are deprived, what facilities will I try to provide them as soon as possible, there is another ideology in our country which divides our countrymen into two parts. And that is the difference between high and low, the difference between rich and poor, I will try my best to root out all these ideologies.

Conclusion

If I were the Prime Minister, it would be my responsibility that I should fulfill every word I say as soon as possible. I try to make our country's relations with other countries even better needed .


THANK YOU

written by shah daughter

Comments

Post a Comment